Monday, December 7, 2015

Drunk Teddy Bear

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving, and that you're enjoying the holiday spirit. I love Christmas lights and have really enjoyed seeing them go up all over town.
 
November sales were slow overall, in fact it was the worst month I'd had all year. It probably had more to do with me listing next to nothing in Sept/Oct. So far Dec has been steady, because I started listing quite a bit at the end of November. Here's some recent sales:
 
This Drunk Teddy Bear sweatshirt from the 80's sold for $20
I got it at an online estate sale with a bunch of other clothes that all smelled like smoke. It took me literally 7x through the washer with vinegar, oxyclean etc to get the smell out!
 
This Atomic Star flatware serving set sold for $40
 
This is one of the first (maybe 200) items I ever listed on eBay. It has been sitting there forever (almost two years!)
 
It's a Veggie Tales Nativity set. I LOVE Nativity sets, and this one is super cute. It was missing most of the pieces though, and sold for only $12
 
This vintage Weebles circus set sold for $49 I paid $6? at an online estate sale.
 
That's it for now! Hope things are going well for you on and off eBay.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the nativity and the circus. I can't believe no-one bought that nativity sooner. It's adorable even with pieces missing. Great sale on the circus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Atomic Star serving set! Can you believe the balmy weather we're getting! It's national brownie day - got mine in the oven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this weather is making it hard to get in the Christmas spirit (but I have!)

      Delete