Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WTE?!?W 7/16/14


We've got two big dental bills coming up this month, so teeth have been on my mind. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of medicine right? So when researching fancy toothbrushes on eBay I came across these listings... (all complete and sold)
 

 
I had a Mickey Mouse singing toothbrush holder.. I am always on the lookout for it.
 
 
 
Six-million dollar man, three-hundred dollar toothbrush.
 
 
 
This one really cracks me up. It's literally a dirty old toothbrush...
that someone paid $274 dollars for.
AND may not be real, from listing:
For all the markings, these toothbrushes have been reproduced and I am unable to say whether it is absolutely genuine or not; and to be on the safe side, any purchaser should consider it as being for display or living history purposes only.
 
 
This is almost the exact amount that the dental bills are going to total.
Hmmm pay my bills or buy RARE DONALD DUCK TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER???
 
So BOLO for old character toothbrushes and toothbrush holders. I had no idea! Have you sold anything like this?  

4 comments:

  1. those are too funny. I bet whoever bought the WW1 toothbrush didn't read the fine print and will get an case opened :D I have a 6 million dollar man playdoh set. I hope I can get that kind of price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never ceases to amaze me what people will spend their money on and how much they're willing to pay- crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I will BOLO for toothbrush holders now, haha!

      Delete