Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WTE!?!W Christmas in July!!!

For this week's What the eBay!?! Wednesday post...Christmas in July!!!
All of the below listings are COMPLETE and SOLD! :)


 
 $5 each. Cheap enough to make a profit flipping them,
which is what I'm sure this buyer will do.
120 sweaters sounds daunting!
I have five ugly Christmas sweaters currently listed.
 
 
I don't get it.
 
 
Very cool jacket. Wonder what it retailed for originally?
 
 
This is for 25 bulbs. Not 25 boxes. WTE!?!
I've heard about these, but still don't understand it.  
 
What do you think? Seen any fun, funny, or crazy listings this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this Saturday. Everything in the Christmas room at my local thrift shop will be 75% for their Christmas in July sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had much luck with Christmas Sweaters, but I still buy them :-)

    Lisa@centralfloridathriftet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listed a few sweaters but they took a long time to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. huh. I have 20 boxes of 4 blue replacement bulbs. Maybe I should list them :D

    ReplyDelete