Saturday, October 11, 2014

Consider Selling

I've talked about baby food, and spice jars for resale before, here are some other things that you might want to consider...


I've sold a couple manuals for about $5 dollars. I get that it takes just as much time to list a $30 item as it does a $5 one. But for me space is a huge issue, and these manuals take up hardly any space. Plus if you have them, its better than throwing them out. People need and want these things!


One of my college roommates is now a first grade teacher, she asked us to save all our bottle caps for projects in her classroom.

While you're scrolling through the plastic caps check out the sale of that empty Surge soda bottle! What the eBay!?!


To be honest I don't get this, math is not my forte but it seems like you'd have to spend $5000 to recoup what you spent on the coupons? If you do, please explain!
(There are limits to coupon selling so check the seller standards.)


Many of these are for vintage cars.. probably hard to come by, but you never know!
I feel like you could find the fan decks every once in awhile at Estate Sales - check the garage closely


Again, possibly estate sales, but these pile up quickly enough.


If you can afford Patron to begin with.. or maybe some dumpster diving on recycling day?
I wonder what bars do with their empties?

These vintage books bring big bucks, so BOLO.

Okay that's enough for today, the sun is coming out!






2 comments:

  1. I had no idea about the phone books. I will definitely be on the look out for those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any Oberweis milk caps listed, but I bet they would sell. Darn it - I knew I should have started saving them when we started milk delivery.

    I'm shocked at the empty pill bottles! Whodathunk. But please consider donating some to rescue animal groups. I hear they have a need for them for the meds they dispense.

    Now where did I put that Manhattan phone book from the 80s . . .

    ReplyDelete