Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Money

November Money
Numbers are rounded

# of Sales
84

Amount spent on new inventory
$930
Yes you read that right! I've been a buying machine... hopefully it will start to pay off quickly. We all know buying is faster than listing but I'm happy with my progress.

Amount of Sales
$2110

Avg Sale Price
$25

Highest sold item
Easy Lock Serger ($179)
Sold twice, but the buyer actually paid the second time. That thing was a monster to ship, but worth the profit.

Lowest Sold Item
10 Snoopy Christmas Cards ($4)
I bought these a long time ago.. something I would pass over now.

Last Month's Goal
Set up my office and list list list. Yes. I did well with this goal. I have over 500 items listed, and the office is pretty well set up. I think of new things I want sometimes but I will wait until I can thrift them. I've put most my money back into the business and that is fine. I am still planning on building up my inventory before paying myself.

December Goal
As always... LIST! But my real goal here is to list all those little things that I've set aside to "list later" I'm a total listing cherry picker. Meaning I pick out the "good" stuff and list it immediately and then have this pile of stuff that may be a little boring, difficult to measure, less valuable than I'd hoped but not worth donating back etc, and I really need to tackle that pile. This may mean listing a lot of $10-12 items, but I'm going to get through what I do have because I've already got it might as well list it.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh....I am currently listing all the $3-10 inventory that I would pass over now too :( Tedious but hopefully it adds up to something in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great month! :) ...and I couldn't agree with you more about listing the best stuff first. I think that's how I got into this mess. I kept listing the best stuff and letting everything else pile up. I plan to bring in a helper once Q4 is over to help me get through the backlog.

    Enjoy your December. I can't wait to see your results. =)

    ReplyDelete