Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sum it Up Sunday 11/30/14

I sincerely hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and many things to be thankful for. We were traveling, and I delayed my handling time in my eBay store. I only sold 15 things this week for a total of $305. That's an average of $20/item. I attribute the low sales to not having listed at all in a week, and for the delayed handling time.

I didn't have any huge sales, just small steady ones. I had my entire store 10% off this week as well.

I took a best offer of $28 on these Longaberger plates. I think I paid $4.


I took a best offer of $19.99 on this vintage over shoulder dangle brooch. 
I paid $2 at Best Thrift

I sold this vintage 1995 complete Jumanji board game for $31
Paid $2 at Family Thrift - I took a small risk with this game because I wasn't sure it was complete, but I figured I could make my money back parting the pieces out if not. Luckily it was complete and sold within a week of being listed.

These glasses sold for $15. I paid less than $2 at DAV
I mention them because they had 12+ watchers and had been listed for a couple months, and because last week I sold these:

Bought at the same day at the DAV for less than $2 sold for $15.
Not a huge profit. I will probably steer clear of glasses in the future unless they are really cool like my first great eBay find.

I have a listing promo this week, and seeing as I thrifted on black friday I have a bunch of cool items to list! Let me know how your week was in the comments! 




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sales! I've had good luck with Longaberger, too. The baskets are usually too much to make a profit on at the thrift stores, but they usually don't charge any more for the pottery than they do for any other brand of dinnerware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pin! I love the 80s - reminds me of the popular epaulets back then.

    ReplyDelete