Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sum it Up Sunday 2/15/15

I hope that you're all keeping warm! Today is the coldest day of the year so far here in Virginia Beach, and we're cuddled up inside. It is very sunny and very windy today. The temperature is 20 degrees, and the "Real Feel" is -6! That is COLD for the beach! I really am getting tired of winter. I'm ready to lay in the sand and go swimming.

On the eBay front this was a much lower dollar week than last, I grossed under $300. But that is the ebb and flow of eBay, maybe with the long weekend today and tomorrow will be high dollar days.

These slate trivets (made in Maine) sold for $30 this week. 
I paid either $1/$2 each I can't remember.

This vintage Oregon Ducks hat sold for $35 I paid less than $2
I picked it up the week AFTER they were in the National Championship, I'm sure I could have gotten more. Their coach signed a 17 million dollar deal this week. I joked with my husband that the coach probably bought the hat. 

My dad and step-mom sold this Starbucks mug this week for $40. 
What a lucky find!

Stay warm today, and I'd love to hear about your week and the weather in your area in the comments!


9 comments:

  1. We've had very cold weather here too. The car thermometer said 2 degrees last night as I drove home. I've had good sales the last couple of weeks. Slowed down the last couple of days though. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are cold here too they said -24 real feel last night. When I left work at 9:30 it was snowing so bad I lost traction of my car 3x and slid past my driveway....and I only live 1 and a half miles away! my ebays been slow too but thats because i haven't listed anything new recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you made it safely despite the bad weather.

      Delete
  3. Here in Lower Alabama it's around 70 degrees and sunny. Not so bad when you consider how cold it is everywhere else. I sold a miniature dollhouse pottery set for $35 this week thanks to Kimberly at Garage Sale Heaven. She recently sold her set for $39.95. When I saw the photo of her set, I remembered I had the same set tucked away but no original box like she had, so I took a little less. Nice sale and I got pos feedback right away too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh I'm SO jealous of that weather! I have some family in Pensacola... I think I need to take a trip! Great sale on the pottery set.

      Delete
  4. I love selling Ducks gear. I live about an hour away from U of O so I'm able to find items on a regular basis at yard sales around here, and ship them all over the country.

    We're actually getting a break from the rain here in the Pacific Northwest - it's been sunny the couple days, projected to last for a few more, around 60 degrees. When there's no wind it actually feels warm! We'll be back to winter weather next week, I'm sure. I'm definitely ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrrr!! It's freezing here in the Midwest, too. My dream is to become a snow bird and fly to the warm south for winter. Congrats on this week's sales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least your keeping your profits constant, and you're continually churning out supplies that will help supplant them. Those are some cool-looking products as well, so you shouldn't have to worry too much about the bottom line. As long as you've got everything accounted for, then you're good to go. Thanks for sharing that! More power to you!

    Meghan Payne @ Denver Bookkeeping Service

    ReplyDelete