Saturday, November 22, 2014

Office Space

Here is the promised tour of the office area. I showed you my shipping station last week, but here is the whole place. I worked a few hours this morning because I had to pack a bunch of things, so I took some time without the kids and got quite a bit done. This is the cleanest it has been so I decided to go ahead a take a picture:)

I found that plaid suit hanging on the wall this morning at Second Chance thrift. It's 100% Scottish wool. We'll see what the return is on it! I'm hoping for at least $100.

I'm cheering up the office area by hanging the artwork I have listed.

I got the large metal shelves on Craigslist. An attorney's office here in VA Beach is going paperless, and had 40 of these things to sell! That's a ton of paper. They are meant to hold quite a bit of weight. they are HON brand, so I really got a deal paying $150 for 5 of them! I bought the little wooden dresser at a yard sale - it is the flatware dresser.

I have poly mailers etc on these right behind the shipping station.

Back of the storage area. I have tons of space to expand. I bought the clothes rack from someone on Craiglist also. I paid $60. It's really heavy duty. I paid $1 at a yard sale for that shell plant hanger. Some are going for $50.

So that's it. You may have noticed I don't have my computer/label printer there. I'm not totally moved in yet, and for now I'm just printing them at home still which is no biggie. Hope you're having a great weekend, and hearing cha-ching cha-ching.

6 comments:

  1. Looking good! What a steal on the shelving units!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so irganized! how big is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's coming together well! I saw those shelves - glad you snagged some! They will hold a ton of inventory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your office looks great. Do they have wi fi there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for helping out, wonderful info. So everyone need to read this article...Back of the storage area. I have tons of space to expand. I bought the clothes rack from someone on Craiglist also. I paid $60. It's really heavy duty.Vestvox is a crowd sourced commercial real estate marketplace that helps brokers, investors and tenants discover, market, purchase and lease on a value driven platform. Office Building For Sale

    ReplyDelete