Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sum it Up Sunday 2/8/2015

This was a steady week on the eBay front. I made about $550 but I have a $150 unpaid item case open so that brings me down considerably. Cross your fingers that the buyer pays!

Horner Michigan 100% wool Vintage blanket
I shouldn't have bought this blanket, because I bought it online for $40 I thought I would get at least $200 for it, but realized that this brand doesn't bring as much as some
I resold it for $85 and am happy with that.

Picnic Basket shaped locket with ship
paid $1 at a yard sale, sold for $22.50

This Last Supper framed print sold for $28
I paid $6 (I think)
I LOVE the frame on this piece.

Just a quick one today.
How was your week?

1 comment:


  1. Virginia Beach Real Estate Team can be easily find if you would take a stroll across the whole stretch of the city's three-mile shoreline.
    The Rhyan Finch Real Estate Team in not only a good servcicer but also a great developer.
    It is also a good site to find and look for sell a house, find a realtor,finding 1st Class Real Estate for your perusal.for more,

    buy a home virginia beach

    ReplyDelete