Monday, February 22, 2016

Recent Sales 2/22/16

Here's some of my better sales lately. February hasn't been great sales wise, but it did pick up this past weekend.
 

This amazing 80's charcuterie platter sold for $52. I paid $6 at Family Thrift.
 
I got these rollers at and estate sale in a garage. They've been listed for about a year, but finally sold for $26. Ha! Unbelievable.


This Breville Juicer filter sold for $29.99 - I got it at the GWO for maybe $.10


This Eddie Bauer sweater was another goodwill outlet find. It has very cute clouds and cows across the top. Paid maybe $1, sold for $24.99

These Studio Nova Yacht Race Pasta bowls sold for $24.99
I paid $.99 each at CHKD
 
This Dish network set sold for $99
I paid $2 at an online estate sale. It was in a box with a bunch of junk!
 
Other than this it's been lots of $9.99 type sales. How are things going for you?

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you have a GWO near you. We don't have one near me, but in the next state...it's really only about 1 hour away, but I might venture out there sometime this year. Dying to check it out. It's definitely been a bit slow, but not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I do love the GWO but it isn't super close. It's exactly 30 minutes with no traffic. But there is almost always traffic because I have to go through the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel which boasts that is carries "100,000 cars a day during tourist season" - and theyre all going 5MPH. That's my rant haha!

      Delete
  2. I love the wood platter & the fancy name for it! I have one that has a pewter rabbit head and tail that I'll put in my booth. I want to keep it - it would look awesome in the kitchen.

    How about those tornado warnings?! It sounded like the roof was coming off our building this afternoon. Bracing for tonight's storm. I just hope it doesn't interfere with Survivor.

    ReplyDelete