Friday, October 3, 2014

September Money

A few days late!

# of Sales
37

Amount I spent on the items sold
$68

Avg Cost of thrifted item
$1.83

Amount of Sales
$712

Avg Sale Price
$19.24

Highest sold item
Bodum Coffee Maker ($102)

Lowest Sold Item
Playmobil crow on perch ($3.99)

Last Month's Goal
LIST LIST LIST! I went from just under 300 listings to 380 as of this post! I'm happy with that for sure.

October Goal
Continue to list!
Continue to up that avg selling price! I'm very happy with being at almost $20/item this month, I'd love to hit over $20 for Oct.

Some of September's highlights:

Japanese Ink Drawing on Rice Paper
Sold $35
I bought this at an antiques fair in Tokyo three years ago. 
I intended on framing it (I bought some others and did frame them) so decided to sell it for someone else to enjoy and hopefully display

Panasonic Voice Activated System small tape recorder microcasette
For Parts or Repair
Sold through GSP $14.99 Paid $2ish

Webkinz figurines for cake toppers
Paid $1 sold for $10
I have had these listed for a couple months at least. I was happy to see them go.

How was September overall for you?


.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your September sales! I think averaging $20 per sale is great. To me that's our bread and butter stuff- the stuff we're going to be able to sell consistently. It's great to sell those great $100+ items, but at least where I live, they're hard to come by when thrifting. Wishing you a $$$$uccessful October :)

    ReplyDelete