Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Efficiency

Listing measurements, flaws, and general info can be done more efficiently if you take your notes in your photos. What I mean is, there's no need to write it down.
 
Take these pants for example.
 
My listing starts here, I look at this photo to start my title
 
and this one for a few more details.
 
Now I have plenty of info for a descriptive title:
 
Talbots Signature Flare Women's 12 Wool Blend Tweed Pants Gray

Uh oh, these pants are missing a button on the pocket:(
I'll add that to the flaws in my listing

Rise 11"
I take my measurements in the photos too
 
I do keep a notepad nearby and if I do need to write myself a reminder I take a picture of that too
 
It's all with me when I sit down to list
 
I hope this helps any beginners who are trying out different eBay listing methods.
What are some ways you stay efficient?
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Good idea. I think I'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do something similar. But now I take my laptop to my work area and actually in Google Docs write everything as I'm working with the item. Description, Title, measurements, weight etc. Then I just copy and paste when I'm listing.

    ReplyDelete