Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fave Finds Friday

I thrifted this week for the first time since we got back from vacation. I was channeling Mid Mod Mom when I found these amazing little ceramics:


Jie Verk Stad Sweden design by Elsi Bourelius ceramic sisters
(already has a bid!)

 

Jie Gantofta Sweden design by Elsi Bourelius bud vase
See how she leans back? It is a very cool design.

 

I fell in love with this Jamaican folk art wooden carving of a kneeling guitar wielding Rastafarian. It is signed Donovan - I googled it and I think this is the artist

All three of these pieces are outside of my "normal" reselling categories. I generally steer clear of "dust collectors" - but I was in the dust collector section looking for some little garden decorations when I came across the above three. Now I'll check that section more frequently. 

What about you? Any cool new finds this week?

1 comment:

  1. Those are great finds! I once found and sold an Elsi Bourelius girl. It was a couple of years ago and I haven't found one since.

    ReplyDelete