Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Post Vacation Update

Hello! We're back from visiting family (and taking a break from being constantly connected). It was a wonderful feeling to not be connect to my phone constantly checking email, messages, and being continually distracted. I took some much needed time to relax, sit in nature, and read read read.

But this blog is about eBay, (not reading maybe another blog someday), and I did have a little action while I was on "vacation mode" - I had a total of 9 sales adding up to only about $100. I shipped them all out today, switched back my handling time and turned my vacation settings off.

While on vacation I only thrifted twice! The YMCA thrift store near my mom's house is an absolute wreck - I actually wrote the manager about it (have not heard back not surprising considering the state of the store). It really really bothered me, to the point that I couldn't even shop there.

Here are a few of my sales from the past ten days:


Clarks In Motion sold $20 + shipping 


Cups and Saucers Fire King Bonnie Blue
Sold $8.99 + shipping


Hot Wheels Storage Truck 
Sold $9.99 + shipping

I'm still unpacking and settling back in, when I feel like I'm not neglecting anything else I will get to listing the items I thrifted last week. Hopefully some nice sales will come in the meantime. School starts soon and we'll be back to a routine, and my goal is to work eBay into the routine with clear cut "work hours."

Now to catch up on lots of other blogs!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Gad to hear you had a nice vacation, and still made a little extra cash while in vacation mode :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that you wrote a letter to the thrift store manager. Some of them definitely need some help.

    ReplyDelete