Friday, August 8, 2014

How to Bulk Edit Shipping Handling Time

I couldn't help it, I'm here. In the past day I've had four purchases. I've been sending the buyers messages reminding them the store is on vacation and their items will not ship until after the 20th. One wrote back and said he didn't see the notification. I remembered the Scavenger Life folks talked about this a month ago, and that I needed to go back on change my handling time.

I'd never bulk edited this and it took me a few minutes to figure out. So I'm breaking it down here for anyone else

Bulk Editing Handling Time


Go to your Active Listings under "My eBay"
Select all or under edit click "Edit all 000 items"

In your bulk editor...


Click on "Handling Time"

This will come up


Click on the relevant time frame.
Save and Save and it's that easy! 

So after today I really am going on vacation mode. I am not even going to send the reminder messages anymore, because between the banner on each item and the handling time I should be covered. 

So really this time, see you later!


2 comments:

  1. This is a great tutorial! I would just add that if you have a larger inventory, you can only bulk edit up to 500 listings at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the off chance that you have a thing you require taken extraordinary care of, freight shipping is without a doubt the approach. dropshipping with aliexpress

    ReplyDelete